The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), O.S.H.A., your insurance provider, and your local building inspectors require you to perform monthly and annual inspections in accordance with the codes and standards of NFPA. NFPA 72 requires an annual in-depth test of a building’s entire fire alarm system.
Our certified technicians test all aspects of your system on site, including:
- A complete system analysis to ensure proper installation. Examine any changes, alterations, additions or damage.
- Access to, and functioning of, every connected device such as heat detectors, smoke detectors, pull stations, pressure switches, etc. This includes devices in all common areas as well as any device inside dwelling units.
- All auxiliary and ancillary functions and connections. Internal Fire Alarm Panel.
- Functioning of fire system monitoring, to ensure monitoring company is receiving required trouble and alarm signals for emergency dispatch.
- Alarm zone annunciation and operation of all remote annunciators, which inform the fire department or on-site staff where the device has been activated.
- Functioning of EVAC (evacuation) system, including voice communication and paging systems, firefighters’ phones, and related equipment.
- On-site service and repair of code deficiencies for immediate compliance.
Cutting Insurance Rates with
Improved Fire Protection Programs
Your insurance policy is the number one driving factor in making the Life Safety decisions of your business. There is no cut rate insurance plan for life safety. You either meet the codes or you don’t. Your business protection and payment on claims depends on it. Additionally, it is up to the business owners to ensure all life safety inspections are completed and ensured compliant by qualified service providers. Insurance companies are not in business to pay claims, but rather focus on keeping businesses safe with claim avoidance. That’s where we come in.
ALL ABOUT RISK
Your life safety program is an extension of your business insurance policy. All of the mandated inspections and services performed lessen the risk associated with your business. This directly reflects in your premium rates. Count on us to meet the minimum requirements and maximize the reduction of risk. This benefits both your business health and your bottom line. The principle is the same as having an anti-theft device in your car. If you have one, you’ll get better rates. We work directly with your insurance provider to maximize your savings based on this same principle.
Our exclusive Rate Assurance Program guarantees maximum insurance savings, eliminates claim issues, and enables your Life Safety Protection Program to pay for itself. National Fire Safety has the respect from insurance companies, contractors, building officials, fire marshals, and more. We train them at our own state of the art training facility. Now that’s Respect!
Give Us a Call Today!