The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), O.S.H.A., your insurance provider, and your local building inspectors require you to perform monthly and annual inspections in accordance with the codes and standards of NFPA. NFPA 72 requires an annual in-depth test of a building’s entire fire alarm system.
Our certified technicians test all aspects of your system on site, including:
- A complete system analysis to ensure proper installation and examine any changes, alterations, additions or damage.
- Access to, and functioning of, every connected device such as heat detectors, smoke detectors, pull stations, pressure switches, etc. This includes devices in all common areas as well as any device inside dwelling units.
- All auxiliary and ancillary functions and connections. Internal Fire Alarm Panel
- Functioning of fire system monitoring, to ensure monitoring company is receiving required trouble and alarm signals for emergency dispatch.
- Alarm zone annunciation and operation of all remote annunciators, which inform the fire department or on-site staff where the device has been activated.
- Functioning of EVAC (evacuation) system, including voice communication and paging systems, firefighters’ phones and related equipment.
- On-site service and repair of code deficiencies for immediate compliance.
Cutting Insurance Rates with
Improved Fire Protection Programs
Your insurance policy is the number one driving factor when it comes to making the Life Safety decisions of your business. There is no cut rate insurance plan for life safety, you either meet the codes or not, it is that simple, and your business protection and payment on claims depends on it. It is up to the business owners to ensure that all life safety inspections are completed and ensured compliant by qualified service provider. Insurance companies are not in business to pay claims, but rather focus on keeping businesses safe with claim avoidance and that is where we come in.
ALL ABOUT RISK
Your life safety program is considered as an extension of your business insurance policy. All of the mandated inspections and services performed, lessen the risk associated with your business, which in turn, directly reflects in your premium rates. You count on us, not only to meet the minimum requirements but to maximize the reduction of risk to benefit both your business health, and your bottom line. The principle is the same as having an anti-theft device in your car, if you have one, you’ll get better rates. We work directly with your insurance provider to maximize your savings based on this same principle.
Our exclusive Rate Assurance Program all but guarantees that you are getting the maximum insurance savings, eliminating claim issues, and virtually enabling your Life Safety Protection Program to pay for itself. At National Fire Safety, we have gained the respect from your insurance companies, contractors, building officials, fire marshals, and more, so much so, that we train them at own state of the art training facility. Now That’s Respect!